AASHTO M 85-20 PDF
Standard Specification for Portland Cement (ASTM Designation: C150/C150M-20)
standard by American Association of State and Highway Transportation Officials, 2020
AASHTO M 85-20 covers ten types of portland cement as follows:
- Type I-For use when the special properties specified for any other type are not required;
- Type IA-Air-entraining cement for the same uses as Type I, where air entrainment is desired;
- Type II-For general use, more especially when moderate sulfate resistance is desired;
- Type IIA-Air-entraining cement for the same uses as Type II, where air entrainment is desired;
- Type II(MH)-For general use, more especially when moderate heat of hydration and moderate sulfate resistance are desired.
- Type II(MH)A-Air-entraining cement for the same uses as Type II(MH), where air entrainment is desired.
- Type III-For use when high early strength is desired;
- Type IIIA-Air-entraining cement for the same use as Type III, where air entrainment is desired;
- Type IV-For use when low heat of hydration is desired; and
- Type V-For use when high sulfate resistance is desired.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 2 MB
- Product Code(s):
- M085-20-UL, M085-20-UL, M085-20-UL